
...and when we were there, he grasped my hand outside of the confirmation room, crouched down in front of me and said, "We did it. We worked so hard to get here, and here we are. We are WORTHY to be here, and that is the only way you should ever enter in here, Catherine." Tears streamed down my face unabashedly and I knew what happiness, true happiness was. And I knew in that very moment, that I could not be married anywhere else but in that EXACT temple. And I hoped with all my might that that man crouching in front of me would be there with me. And I watched as a trail of tears streamed down his beautiful face and I wondered what he was thinking. But then again, I knew what he was thinking. He was thinking that this was happiness, true happiness.
1 comment:
:'(
Post a Comment