Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looking forward

I'm tired of empty promises, lies and being walked over. Because I'm over. I'm over this.




So next semester I'm taking six classes which is thirteen credits.
I know, right? SIX classes?! Thirteen credits. Wow.
MW- Communications 10:15-11:15
MW- World Foundations 11:30-12:30
F- Intro to English studies 11:30-12:30
MWF- Natural Disasters (science) 2-3
TT- Book of Mormon 11:30-12:30
TT- Fundamentals of Literary Interpretation 3-4:30

My major is going to be English with an emphasis in Creative Writing instead of English Education. My minor is still up in the air, but I think it would be cool to do photography. Yep...

Haha. So, I'm hoping I'm able to ACTUALLY SCHEDULE these classes. Haha. Sunday night at midnight I'll be trying to get all these. I'll probably do the open multiple browsers and hit "add class" as quickly as I can. Haha.

But I have it planned out so that my communications and world foundations classes are in the same building, so I'd REALLY like for this to work out. I am not a big fan of the whole running to class cause I only have fifteen minutes between classes. And the whole hoping that Brother Stricklan doesn't keep us later than 12:30 so that I can get to my math class in time. I mean, yeah, math is only in the next building over, but then I have to run up the stairs and I can't stay late in my science class to talk to my teacher if I need to.

The one thing I really don't like about college is that I can't know my teachers. Well, I can... it's just more complicated. Like, in high school, I knew my teachers really well. I knew where they lived, I knew how many kids they had, I knew how much coffee they drank, (Mr. Lambert and his never ending coffee, lol.) But, in high school I could have conversations with my teachers. Like, Senora and I would talk every day. Morse, Mrs. Dimock, Mrs. Wood, Mr. Hallin, Mrs. Vaughn... I would have email conversations with Mr. Roberts on occasion.. Then there was Fontaine. Haha, who took me to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Mr. S took me on a kayaking trip, he took me [and friends] snow-shoeing. In the seventh grade we went snow-shoeing and went to the water tower with a measuring tape and we did some estimating, but we calculated the volume of the water tower. Mrs. Moulton's favorite candy was skittles and she was just recently married, but still kind of flirted with Mr. Leblanc. Then Mr. Leary was a total clown.. HAHHA. I could go on for infinity. But here? Hahahaha. My teacher Gary Marshall was a mission president in some place that starts with the letter "M" and I don't know how many kids he has. He's Mormon so he must have kids. Brother Stricklan..... he knows a lot about bear poop. I think it's bears anyway. Sister Youngberg almost got married last year... Sister Pigott has a boy about 17 years old. Brother Chapman...... he likes West Side Story and Fiddler on the Roof therefore he must be a good guy. :P OH and Sister Pigott is a big fan of parallelism and hyphenated words and phrases. Yupp.

Moving forward.
Looking forward.
Freeing myself.


[Oh, and it helps that the sun has been out lately. haha.]

1 comment:

Bex =] said...

Woot.
It's about time your tone on one of these posts was uplifting. Yeesh.

=P

=]