So this is what is happening in life:
End of July:
Go to Boston and chill with Sarai for a few days in the city.
Go home.
HOPEFULLY, money and cars permitting, Gabe and I go to New York for our friend's reception.
August:
HOPEFULLY return from trip to NY and such.
Go to Lubec with Gabe and Bex for a week.
Week or so to chill. Help Bex pack and such.
Trip to RI with Bex and Gabe.
OH, by the way, Bex, Gabe and I are planning on going to Rhode Island to meet with the family, chill out in Rhode Island, visit the mansions, beach it upp, view the colonial-ness of RI, then you guys would leave out of the Providence air port. Ya digg? If it isn't a bueno idea to you, lemme know. :P
I drive home, hopefully get home alive, have some time off then..
September:
Either tell Kohl's I want a minimum of 25 hours a week [which is an actual God-send in that business], find a secondary job for afternoons, or find a completely new job.
Work
October:
Work
November:
Work
December:
1-23: Work; somewhere in there my bf squared comes home.
23-30 Celebrate that I get to see my best-friend... and boy-friend. =]
31: PARTYYYY at Gabe's
January 1st:
Leave for school and leave my best-friend behind,
CAUSE SHE LIED TO ME.
Okay, so my school track is Winter-Spring.
Bex told me hers was Fall-Winter.
She LIED.
She is actually on the Fall-Spring track.
Sooo, I come home, she leaves. She comes home, I leave. THEN she comes out here by herself and we live together. UNLESS I can miraculously afford to go off track.. which I cant.
In the fall Gabe and Bex will be here.
In the winter Gabe and Cat will be here.
In the spring Cat and Bex will be here [and Gabe if he goes off track once more]
So, at least no one will be alone in Rexburg...
Just alone in NH. . . . .
But really, how alone can you BE in NH?
I guess I just have to REALLY learn to be independent from Bex, I guess. Not that I rely on her, but it's like... she is my best friend soul mate. And ya'll know what it's supposedly like to be seperated from your soul mate, your kindred spirit. It's already been established that if one of us was a guy [and we debate constantly who is the guy], we would SO be married with kids. :P
1 comment:
LOL. No whining.
I have to have no Cat for 7 months. Then a month of her, then four months without. then a half month with her, then four months without. And I don't have a Gabe to spend time with when you're not around.
Pshhh. <3
I LOVE the RI plan, by the flipping way.
I love how that's planned when I really DO have NO work. =]
LOVE YOU.
Sorry I lied.
I hadn't realized I was lying until they sent me something in the mail about it, haha.
I have to find a new job because I won't be making enough money from McDonald's in the winter.
Pshhh.
Tough crappp. =[
Post a Comment