Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reana

Reana is such a great friend. She is so non-judgmental, kind, compassionate... she is just every good adjective out there. I'm so lucky to be considered her friend. I truly adore her. AND, I love watching scary movies with her.

It's part of her charm and something I admire in her. Anything freaky scares her. Horror movies, I've found, don't really freak me out much. I'm desensitized by it all. I will jump, but I don't scream out in terror. The things that scare me the most isn't comprised of murderers, blood, guts, gore, stalkers, etc, it's way more personal. If someone was going to kill me... then so be it. I'd obviously try to change that outcome but not the point.

I'm scared of emotional things. I'm scared to fall in love with someone so completely that I'm vulnerable. I'm scared that if I do love someone so completely... well... I'm just always scared of... stuff..

But, anyway... I wish I was scared of the silly stuff...

No comments: