Monday, March 16, 2009

So, Stephen, my FHE brother is a dink. It IS official.

1. I asked him at about 4 today, if he could take me to the store. I NEVER ask him for anything whereas my room-mates ask him to go ALL the time. I asked him and I was like, "I hate asking, but I REALLY need to get to the store today. He was like "SURE! right after FHE tonight!" Well, FHE ended and then he got online and was like 'OH SNAP, I NEED TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES.' So, I let him alone for a while cause, I get it, classes are important, but he could have registered ON TIME when he was supposed to. So then he is asking me who is a better teacher, what classes does he need to take, so on and so forth. Then he gets up to leave at like, nine. I asked him where he was going, as if to the store, and he said that he had to go home and register for classes. We worked out a deal, though, that he would be able to bring me [and Brittany] after he registered, so he would be back.

It is 11:30 and he still didn't come back. I texted him to ask how his registration was going and he was just like "fine." Yeah, thanks.

2. Sarai was eating and he threw his dirty disgusting napkin at her, it landed on her pizza, she was WICKED offended that he would throw his trash at her while she was eating, and since she has this thing about her food and foreign objects coming in contact with it, she wasn't able to eat it. Guess who was able to eat it? Stephen. Go figure.

Rude to the max.

So, I have no food. I have no water. And WE as a dorm, don't have toilet paper.


But, I can pop, lock and drop it. :P

No comments: