
CHAP STICK ADDICTS ANONYMOUS
Hi, my name is Cat...
*HI, CAT!*
...and I've been addicted to chap stick for about 4 years.
And I'm not quitting, muahahah.
I seriously have a collection starting. =]
Hi, my name is Cat...
*HI, CAT!*
...and I've been addicted to chap stick for about 4 years.
And I'm not quitting, muahahah.
I seriously have a collection starting. =]
5 comments:
We totally could be twins!! I have my own collection going as well!
Hey random lurker! Yah, we could legit be twins. =] I loveeee chap-stick intensely. SO much, I wrote a blog about it. =]
I am not a random lurker!
Oh my. When do you have meetings? I need to attend. But I'm sorry to say I think I'm a chronic addict! It's not going to go away and I'm pretty sure I'm ok w/ that. :)
Ah! Ashlee! I have so completely missed you! And you know what? Chapstick is better than some other addictions.. like, oreos or something. :P
Post a Comment