Wednesday, October 28, 2009

136.

There is so much I could really say right now,
but being a Christian woman, I can't.




Sometimes I think about silly things.
"I really hope that when I start to go gray, they'll have a hair color that actually matches my hair."
"Oh man, I forgot to brush my teeth last night! Now I'm going to have dentures at 46 years of age."
"What would you call the baby of an ostrich and emu? Emrich?"
Sometimes I think about really logical things.
"If I took this as my major, would I feel fulfilled?"
"Would I consider marrying someone who DOESN'T have the priesthood?"
"If I buy a two year subscription but don't even know if I'll have this computer for that long, am I really saving money?"
Then, sometimes I try to think about what my sister thinks about.
She never really talks about what she thinks, just about what she knows.
Does she think about tons of facts all the time?
Does she think about guys?
Does she think, "Oh man, I'm going to get in such big trouble if I don't listen!"
Then sometimes I wonder if she thinks.
She must, right?
But what about?

No comments: