Yup. Life is fantastic. I have a job. I make good money there. I'm going to try and find a second job cause, who the heck wants a social life? I missed most of General Conference, sadly enough, I was working and receiving a scholarship. November 13th I get to sign up for an online class. I want to take Spanish 1, because I already know a bunch of Spanish, so it would be a fairly easy 4 credits - especially since I would hopefully have 2 jobs. I miss Bex. I eat celery now. I make soups from scratch and it takes me hours to do. I love cooking. I no longer drink sodas or sugary drinks at all. I try to avoid sugar, but being female makes me crave chocolate about 3 days in a month. [I gave into chocolate today, haha.] I want to slowly become and organic foods eater only. I can't go without meat, that's just silly, but I want to consume organic foods. I know that there are scams that say things are organic, but really cause the Earth more damage than non-organic foods, so I want to be able to grow my own foods someday. That'd be nifty. I'll do it when I have kids so then they can help me and appreciate the Earth more. Of course, with my line of work being Earth Science, my kids are going to ADORE the Earth :D I like Dan Brown books, EXCEPT for the fact that I can almost always predict what is going to happen, like, perfectly. "Digital Fortress" was a good read, but boy, I had that mapped out. Right now I'm reading ... a different one... haha, don't remember the name even though I'm halfway through it. It is not as easy for me to predict, but I had a general hypothesis early on in the book. I went to bed at 2 and woke up at 8, AUTOMATICALLY. It's killing me. I don't want to wake up early yet, I'm still young! Uhm, I think that's all I have to report on.
So... what's new with you?
3 comments:
only 3 days?
Haha.
I miss you, celery-eater!
Isn't it good? Mmmm.
I should go buy some now. =]
But instead I'll eat cauliflower.
Mmmm. With CHEESE. =]
Yes, only three days. I wanted it starting Saturday, Sunday I went without it, and yesterday I broke down and ate some more. And now I am fine. Honey however... I'm so addicted.
I almost NEVER eat cauliflower. Have you had mashed cauliflower? Sooo good. It's a great substitute for the extremely carb filled and starchy potatoes. :D
Post a Comment