Thursday, October 15, 2009

133

I have had this blog since half way through my senior year in high school thanks to Senora. She made me get it. I've had this for almost two years then. That's the longest commitment I've ever had. :P Just kidding.

So anyway,

I got a new blog on a new blogsite. Wordpress. It's rather complex of a site, but I like it. It's clean looking and getting easier to manage. Of course, it IS 3am and it's hard for me to read anything on this computer screen, but nonetheless... I have found ONE flaw, and that is that I can't follow anyone's blogs, so I'll be using THIS blog to follow and stalk you, but most likely will be commenting from my WP blog. And if ya'll have blogger, you can still follow and comment on my blog. Just follow it like you would any other blog.

http://eyestosunrise.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Bex =] said...

I had one of those all through middle school and into high school.
Mwahahahahaa.