Am I too sharp when I write? I e-mailed a teacher and he took me aside, showed me I was wrong, and then tells me that my e-mail was too "sharp" and that I'm a "sharp" kid, but my wit was too much. Elizabeth Bennet much? And, this teacher doesn't have much to talk about. He is the most callous teacher I know. He can say the MOST offensive things sometimes, but they're in jest. What is that called? Oh, yes, it is called wit.
Am I being too "witty," now?
Ugh. Freakin', I leave his office TRYING not to cry then I realize, oh heck, I'M NOT BREATHING EITHER. If I stop to try to remember what breathing is like, I'll be late to math. I'm completely psychotic and was thinking, "I can't be late to math, heck with breathing, I'll breathe later." So, I step outside and it's cold. Really cold. AND IT ISN'T DAMP COLD. It's dry cold, so what little breathing I was doing, hurt. So, I run to the next building then sprint up four flights of stairs. No, no, it's not like four flights like a dozen stairs per flight. It's two dozen stairs per flight. So then I go down the hall and to my class, sit down, put my bag down, then realize I'm STILL not breathing. But NOW I find it to be an issue. I tried to control my breathing but I couldn't and I could sense people around me in the room; I needed to get out. So I go out into the hall way and BAM, there is Gabe. I was panicking. Do I go to him and loose ALL control of my emotions, or do I go to the bathroom and try to regain my breathing? I figured if I lost all control of my emotions I'd be able to breathe. Score, it worked.. not immediately.. but yes.
UGH. I'm just SO tired of losing control of my emotions.
Rawr. My stress level??? thru da roof.
Math: print and deliver.
BoM: midterm power point. Teach someone the content and get comment on it. E-mail it.
English: type out interview notes from Bex. Type out interview nots from class. Read chapter 5 of online book pgs 6-27 and pgs 33-44. Take notes on power point for Methods of Writing. Create a thesis statement for interview notes.
More Math: math problems.
AmFo: FIll in the blanks, study the notebook and read about 859734859743897 pages of our ancestor's writings. Take the practice exam.
At least I made it to class today for AmFo.
THURSDAY AND FRIDAY ARE LEFT. Then? I do more homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment