Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th SUCKED.

Friday the 13th:

We have been having some strange days here at the dorm and I'm about to tell ya'll about it. However, I do have to warn ya'll, it is mildly creepy. Well, to me, it's just down-right scary, but that is because I am living this. I can't make this crap up, so don't question the validity of this, either.



About five nights ago, Brittany walked into her room that she shared with Sarai and she saw a white spirit/presence. She was completely freaked out but didn't want to freak us all out, so she just started to do her homework. Twenty minutes later, Sarai walked into the room and saw a white spirit/presence on her bed. She looked and Brittany and saw its face taking over Brittany's. Brittany could then tell that Sarai had seen it too. Sarai tried to pray to get rid of the presence that was in the room, but it took away her ability to pray; it wouldn't let her speak. She told me all about that occurance the day after it had happened.

A few nights ago, Elena had a nightmare that this white presence was chasing her, trying to catch her to kill her. She called Danny when she woke up and told him about it. She told us about it and Kristin freaked out saying that she had that dream as well.


Kristin's friend, who wants to be more than just that, flew all the way from Alabama to visit her this Valentine's weekend. He spent over 1400 dollars to do this. He is in the army. He is mad scary. He refuses to go anywhere without his huge pocket-knife. He lurks. He stalks. He is just mad scary.

Sarai, Brittany and I were in my room talking about how we got mad freaky vibes from him. When I first saw him, it was only a fleeting glance, and then, next thing I knew, I was in the bathroom scrubbing at my hands hxc with my super exfoliating [aka rough] bar of soap. I couldn't scrub hard enough or long enough to feel clean. My hands were bright pink when I was finally done scrubbing. While I was exiting the bathroom, I heard him say how he can always guess when Kristin is going to call, when she is in a bad mood and he can guess what number someone is thinking of. Elena, Brittany and Sarai made him guess their numbers, 1-100... he got their numbers every time. He guessed mine, too.

At dinner, he was mad grimy. I didn't go, so I only heard a few things back from my roomies how grimy he was. He made it clear to my gimpy room-mate that she wouldn't be able to get away if someone were after her, cause of her gimp leg. When asked a question, he pauses then responds with what we would like to hear. His eyes are empty. He never shows any emotion. I've seen him smile once and that was when Kristin made a joke.

After he left for the night, Brittany told Kristin how she got a bad vibe from him. Kristin surprised us by saying she did, too, and that is why she made him go home early. She didn't feel right around him. We had a group meeting and talked about it and how we all get mad creeped out by him. We all agreed he seemed evil. Then the circumstance really dawned on Kristin. He really was evil..... she started spazzing out. Sarai called our FHE brother, Stephen, and he came over to give blessings to all but me. [I didn't want one.] In the blessing for Kristin, Stephen mentioned how Heavenly Father would be watching over her family. We never thought of her family. While they were all getting their blessings, I had a "vision" of sorts, and don't think I'm crazy. In this vision I saw Caleb coming up to the window, knife in hand, then he moved to the door, knocking and realizing that it was actually locked. Then the handle started shaking and I heard a scraping noise and the door opened.


After Stephen left, I shared what I had seen. Elena and Brittany had seen the same thing. Everyone got thouroughly freaked out. Kristin started sobbing. She felt like this entire thing was her fault. We locked the door and put furniture in front of it. We had a couple of prayers and then I read psalm 23. I realize it is used for like, funerals and stuff, but it talks about the valley of darkness and evil and all that and how we can't stray from the Iron Rod.

We all got our bedding and brought it into Kristin's room. Sarai brought her huge kitchen knife. Kristin heated up wax.... to use as self defense.....[?] HAHA. We were just all chilling and listening to hymns online when all of a sudden we all heard knocking. Mind you, this was 2am, it wasn't the girl scouts. This went on for about an hour.... knocking... foot steps... banging... movement... we were sufficiently freaked out.

He is still here and he still freaks us out. He wants something from Kristin and is frustrated he isn't getting it. He is military trained. He is frightening. Haha.

I never really thought I would feel spirits again. I have before... I've communicated with spirits before. Different times, man, different times. But yeah, it strengthened me and my knowlege of what is good and evil. The power of discernment is stronger. I can sense it better now.





I just can't wait for him to go back home.

1 comment:

Bex =] said...

I SOOO FLIPPING wish I was out there with you guys.

Flippin'.

GRRRRRRR.
>=[