Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taking my pessimistic views into perspective.

1. My American History class. I never go to class; I have missed 6 classes out of the, like, 20 classes I've had thus far... and that statistic makes me so mad. I can't ever sleep because it's the dorm life, ya digg? People up until 3 or 4 am yelling, being hooligans, the usual. My class is at 9am. After a few days of little to no sleep, waking up at 8am loses it's beauty. The class is boring. Ever seen Ferris Buehler? He sounds like the teacher. "Buehler...? Buehler...?" and it just isn't fun at all. I honestly can't stand it. =/ The class is boring AND it is early in the morning [for me.]

2. My English class. It makes me dislike English. I try SO hard and do AVERAGE. I have an 85 in that class. If I don't excel there, then where? I feel so lost in college. Like, I thought I knew what I was good at, but I don't find anything I do well at. And as for liking something?:

3. My Book of Mormon class. I love this class. Yeah, maybe it IS because my teacher is allowing me to not follow the class EXACTLY as the others are, and I'm a little behind the class while exploring the topics more in depth, but I LOVE that about my BoM class. I'm understanding more and having more of a desire to read my scriptures. I'm hoping I get Brother Chapman next semester, too. I know Gabe isn't a huge fan of him, cause he is kind of... odd... but I like odd. Odd listens to odd... hence, odd listens to me. :P

4. Science and Math. Suuuuuuck. But, Gabe makes it easier for me. He helps me understand the content, which I NEVER get until he explains it. Ugh. I hope we take our next science class together next semester.

See, I love having Gabe there for me. He helps me see things that I wouldn't normally see or he offers a different perspective I didn't consider before. And, honestly, I like when he offers direction, but, holla, to a degree. I don't mean like, controlling. Naw, I've dated controlling before, and I do say, it is SO hard to breathe and exist in that enviornment. Naw, I appreciate Gabe. Lots. =]

Grades for classes thus far:
AmFo: Not posted AND I'm not doing well, anyway.
Science: 79; but I think he messed up on a quiz of mine, so it SHOULD be: 82
Math: ISN'T UPDATED AND DRIVES ME NUTS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GETTING. Las I knew, it was a 79.
English: 86
BoM: Isn't updated but that's cause I don't follow the given program. Cause I'm a rad kid. =P

My goal: To get 85s or more in all my classes [ExceptMaybeAmFo,CuzAmFoSucksHxC,FerRealz.]




AHHHHH. I'MMA SING AT GABE'S WARD ON SUNDAY. =D
I visited once, so naturally, I oughtta sing. =]

No comments: