Sunday, February 15, 2009

My yesterday; my today

Yesterday: amazing. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. End of story.

Today: sucks. I wake up all the time feeling wicked sick. I feel nauseous and dizzy. I feel like I can't get out of bed. So I don't. A lot of those days happen to be when I have a 9am class. I can't get up at 8am; 9am though? Oh totally can barely handle it. I've only missed one of my 9:45 am classes [I'm barely on time....] but my 9am classes? I've missed 6 or 7. My Sundays are suffering, too. I have church at 9am. I've missed 3 now and people in my dorm are starting to beleive that I just don't want to go to church. I do want to go, but not here. My ward is so fake to me. I just really miss Rochester Ward. Relief society is so strange without Sister Carling, Candace, Sister Titus, Sue, Camille, etc. Instead, I'm in a Relief society with 30 teenaged girls who dress super amazingly, have perfect hair, and are all like, answering with Primary answers. It makes me so frustrated that they don't care to investigate their own church. Sunday school? Wicked frustrating. No one asks questions or answers them either. No one is interested in their religion, it feels. So, yes, I have voiced these things in my dorm, that church frustrates me, so naturally, they think I want to go inactive. Hoofrickinray. They also think I'm too hard on myself... like I'm a glutton for punishment. I refuse to go to the temple for a while cause I don't feel worthy enough and I don't take the sacrament every week cause sometimes things happen. I'd rather skip a Sunday without needing to than take the sacrament unworthily.

So, I'mma get a blessing from some priesthood holders.

3 comments:

Bex =] said...

GO BLESSINGS!
WHOOO!
=]
Feel better darling.
<3 you!

Walking Bear said...

You ARE a glutton for punishment...


...yay for me.

Cat[Catastrophe] said...

Yes, yay for you. =]


And, oh, how I RELISH punishment.