The ramblings of a confused, flabbergasted, almost twenty, not ready to grow up, girl-woman who tries to pay the bills with Monopoly money and knows nothing about anything but some things about random little things.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
148.
So, today (which is now yesterday) was a great day at work. It was a day where I got along with everyone. I was having tons of fun in the lumber department, and I'm not even being facetious. Even though I did have one co-worker go into his personal details about his marital problems and how he hasn't gotten any in like, 3 years and he's been married for 10 years. If he makes one more pass at me though, I swear, I'm going to say, straight up, "Hey, I don't bat for your team." However, I do know how rumours go in that store, and I could say that on a Wednesday morning and before I leave Thursday afternoon, I'm sure I'd have someone come up to me and say, "How can you bat for your own team if you're Mormon?" Yep. I have tested the rumour mill there. I told two people in one day that I was Mormon. Three days later I had people asking me about Mormons and whether or not they celebrate Christmas. So, anyway! Yeah, it was a fabulous day. Most everyone I talked to was hungover, therefore they were all ridiculous and stealing coffee from the Commercial Sales desk. (That coffee is for CUSTOMERS! :P ) I did Lowe's learning modules all day and I could tell you TONS about paint and caulk now. I'm still working on the wood-stain learning module. I'm becoming increasingly tired of cashiering and I just REALLY want to get out on the sales floor. That is my goal for Idaho Falls Lowe's. Biiig goals in my life right now. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahahahaha
i love how much speculation there is about whether or not we celebrate christmas.
Post a Comment