My Day:
Woke up at 6:30 to the sounds of my dad playing Wii Fit Boxing.
Dozed until 7.
Went outside at 7:30 only to find my doors semi iced shut. I finally pried one door open.
I didn't drive to work, I slid to work. Coming down exit 13 I ended up taking a curve a little too fast (about 20mph) and turned my car completely around. One moment I was looking at Lowe's, the next moment I was looking at Rt. 16. Luckily I wasn't off the road. However, I found myself performing an Olympic scale three point turn while a commercial van came down the ramp towards me. I took the gold.
Work was pretty much boring today. Just your typical freezing cold 9 hour day.
OH, but I did break the key copying machine. That's a highlight.
I came home, kicked some Wii Boxing Butt, made some Chicken Alfredo to kill whatever calorie burning progress I made.
Then I did some yoga. I actually LIKE yoga. =]
And now I'm here. What an eventful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment