Tuesday, January 5, 2010

151.

I can see your picture and not be sad anymore.
As long as you're happy, I don't care who she is.
Even if she's not me.


I learned that sometimes doing the wrong thing is the right thing to do.
As long as it is the right thing for you.
No matter the consequences.


I also learned that I really can't stand when I send someone a text and he/she doesn't answer.

Today is a "listen to sad Korean Pop Songs" kind of day.
Tae Yang's "Wedding Dress" is definitely high on that list.
Ohh, Tae Yang. <3

Marry me?



Oh baby.
Oh baby.
I want you,
I need you.
;]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet you'll be called on a mission to korea.

Cat[Catastrophe] said...

That would be amazing, but if I bumped into Tae Yang while missionary-ing, I might end up stalking him instead of converting. :P