The ramblings of a confused, flabbergasted, almost twenty, not ready to grow up, girl-woman who tries to pay the bills with Monopoly money and knows nothing about anything but some things about random little things.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Most Dangerous Game
Fall behind + Catch up + Get ahead + Fall Behind + Catch up = college
That's crazyyy. At least Farmtown has the dump. Which I'm frequenting once a week with our household's boxes, plastic bottles, and cans. =] I finally make enough money now so I can eat organic. [Even though most of it is only a dollar or two more than regular crap filled stuff] Annie's=Amazing. Annnd I got my re-usable bag, and another one today. Cute, eco-friendly, and 99 cents? Can't go wrong. I even found organic french fries! =D The only thing that I intake now that isn't all natural is vitamin & life water. And I'm not like counting calories or anything obsessive like that. It's great. And I'm getting sooo much exercise with these kids. Everything is one on one, and they neverrr watch TV, so we're always active. They probably watch a total of three hours a week of TV. Most kids watch more than that in a night. Sorry for babbling. lol.
2 comments:
Oh dear! That sounds all too familiar. :)
That's crazyyy. At least Farmtown has the dump. Which I'm frequenting once a week with our household's boxes, plastic bottles, and cans. =]
I finally make enough money now so I can eat organic. [Even though most of it is only a dollar or two more than regular crap filled stuff] Annie's=Amazing. Annnd I got my re-usable bag, and another one today. Cute, eco-friendly, and 99 cents? Can't go wrong. I even found organic french fries! =D The only thing that I intake now that isn't all natural is vitamin & life water. And I'm not like counting calories or anything obsessive like that. It's great. And I'm getting sooo much exercise with these kids. Everything is one on one, and they neverrr watch TV, so we're always active. They probably watch a total of three hours a week of TV. Most kids watch more than that in a night. Sorry for babbling. lol.
Post a Comment