Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ah-guh.

That describes everything.


I remember senior year with Tom
and all the times we would pass notes in Study Hall
and how I would tell him about how INADEQUATE I felt.
With his help, I got over my inadequacy feelings.
But now it is back and stronger than ever.
I feel:
unwanted
un-needed
unattractive
not useful
not helpful
as if I were a burden
in the way
uncomfortable
the maker of uncomfortable-ness
not good enough
in the right place at the wrong time
like I can't breathe
in a rut
stubborn
stupid
ignorant
like I suck at life cause I got a low GPA
like, do I even belong here
in the wrong
never in the right
like a bad Mormon
moronic
vengeful
like I complain to everyone
like I don't have control
powerless
pathetic
meek
futile
ugh
.
And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall
pour real life down on me.
Cause I can't let go of anything
this good enough.
Am I good enough for you to love me to?
So take care of what you ask of me
Cause I can't say no.
-Amy Lee
I'm so thankful for my friends, though.
Especially Kevin and Ashley who will both listen to me vent
then offer advice that isn't instructional.
[Cause I hate being told what I ought to do]
We have known each other for only a few months and I feel so connected...
They know the darkest things about me
and never have they looked down upon me
or spoken to me condescendingly.
No patronization = no Cat frustration.
That REALLY long list of inadequacy was pretty depressing.
So, here are some things that I love:
back in the days when we were young, when everything was like a loaded gun
ready to go off at any minute.
Altoids
Kevin and Ashley
Piper, Shu & Wes
Chapstick
Driving around with no ambition
speeding
drifting
shifting gears uber quickly
posicore
Alesana
A Day to Remember
Sceaming music
Screaming
laughing
experimenting with makeup
creating awkward moments
being alone
reading
writing
making lists =P
long hot showers
Brazilian candy =]
Victoria's Secret lotion
Louis Vuitton
candles
Brazilian cookies
my new room-mates
hugs
kisses
trust
cashews
pink, oddly enough
spring weather
the ocean =[
procrastination
texting
Mormonism
Being a non-conservative Mormon
American Eagle
Clothes =]
cooking
making cookies!
gum
blue skies
my neighbor, Steffi, from India
being caught checking out people [ssa issue, though, lol]
same as above but in church
movies
books
Dr. House
pink light-bulbs
grass!
pens
.
I like how the 'loves' is longer than my 'inadequate' list.
<3
Peace out, cub scout!!

1 comment:

Bex =] said...

[Cough]Bex[Cough]

LOLLL.
;]