Cat[Catharsis]

The ramblings of a confused, flabbergasted, almost twenty, not ready to grow up, girl-woman who tries to pay the bills with Monopoly money and knows nothing about anything but some things about random little things.

Monday, April 27, 2009

So many things I want to say





But so many reasons not to say them.
Posted by Cat[Catastrophe] at 10:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2009 (112)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (18)
      • Oot and aboot
      • Your blood was strewn across your walls
      • Time
      • So many things I want to say
      • Ixnay
      • Talk...
      • The dreaded survey...
      • Beginning of the semester wonderings
      • A Day To Remember-- Lyrics
      • I laugh to myself
      • 6days
      • Ah-guh.
      • NEVER judge
      • Still not cool
      • I miss all the action. =/
      • What I think:
      • && now?
      • The plan of salvation
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)

About Me

My photo
Cat[Catastrophe]
I don't take myself seriously. I work in a hardware store but know almost nothing about hardware. I basically know nothing about anything. Major: Earth Science and I know nothing about that either.
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.