Awkward/bad things:
1. I had a customer call me "Kitty" today.
2. I didn't put any money into savings this week.
3. I can't sleep (ever) and am contemplating a doctors appointment about it.
4. My manager from Lowe's left. :[ That guys is amazing.
Amazing things:
1. I don't know if this is 'amazing', but I wicked miss my old roomie, and I guess that just shows how much I think she is amazing.
2. I love my job at Lowe's. Yep yep. Still do. Almost three months solid. Now that, my friends, is a first.
3. I'mma sing a song with Asherrr! :D
4. Bex comes home in less than a monthhh! :D
5. I bought a new straightening iron and it is the love of my life. Second to my new sneakers. And well, maybe my future husband. But, we'll see. He has some competition with a pink generic chi.
6. I am actually vaguely tired. Like, a hint of tired at midnight. So I'm going to see if I can take advantage of that and get rid of my baggy dark under eye circles that has people wondering about my living situation. Haha.
I love my friendssss. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment