Awee, I love my best friend. I miss her too! Korea <3 :D
Today I worked my Kohl's job and it wasn't that bad. Last time I worked at Kohl's last week it was okay. I wasn't extremely excited about it though. But today everyone was being super amazing. Even the office ladies were being chill with me, which, they never were. We were just sitting there cracking jokes after I got out of work and talking about bills and banks. YES. I had something to even contribute to that conversation because, I have A bill. And I have other expenses, obviously. And now I have opinions of different banks. So, we were able to have a good conversation, which I loved. Then, Skinner, Lordy knows what his real name is, came in, and he's unique. Gosh, oh, I love the kid, he's hilarious, but he isn't the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. Well, he's okay with it, he knows that as well as the next person. So, we were joshing him and he said something about how his mother is a "really smart woman." Then he further added to that statement by saying, "and so is my father." Lickety split before I could stop myself, I said, "Your father is a smart woman, eh?" Oh, the office ladies almost swallowed their suckers whole, and it was a tootsie pop, not a dum dum they almost gagged on. Oh they were roaring with laughter. Don't worry, Skinner was laughing too. He knows I like him.
Black Friday is going to be something else, I tell you. Both Lowe's and Kohl's require my service. So, I'm going to start my morning at 4am at Kohl's. I'll work there until 10:30, then I work Lowe's 11-6 I think. So, it'll be a good 14 hour day for me. Then I will go home and collapse until Saturday when I most likely have to do it again. But it'll pay off in the long run.
Gotta go, gotta fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment