my friends.
honesty.
non-prideful-ness.
my friends.
being a non-normal Mormon. [oxymoron, eh?]
being drama free.
having an answer because of religion.
wearing a Warped Tour hoodie, an Underoath shirt, black skirt and black leggings.
forgiveness.
moving on.
using more mature language than constant swearing.
proper grammar.
my iPod.
memories.
knowing what good came from today's 2yr mark.
my roommates.
pretending my English homework doesn't exist.
no-bake cookies.
eating Spanish food and Italian food in one sitting.
babysitting.
sleeping.
asking questions.
that in thirty eight days I get to see my family.
having goals.
being a young adult.
my friends.
A Day to Remember.
Alesana.
Skylit Drive.
Parkway Drive.
Chiodos. :P
Techno.
Music en general.
Wal Mart.
germ-x. Hahahahaha.
being excruciatingly early.
spell-check.
coupons.
Pasta-Roni.
reading.
juice.
sunlight.
rain.
thunder.
hail.
emails.
people who have the same struggles that I have.
a far-see. HAHA.
Nathan Samuel.
printing presses.
wi-fi.
black ink pens.
big purses.
sleeping.
skirts... with leggings. Haha.
not conforming to the professional style.
not knowing what I want to do with my life.
kids.
literate people.
language to be precise. (Then I think you mean "precise language.")
quoting movies that most people don't know about.
Ellen Page.
when people squirm during pg-13 movies.
making lists.
ending blogs.
2 comments:
Chiodos.
HAHAHAHAAA.
I knew it.
=]
Nathan?
Hm.
DUHHH.
WHO DOESN'T.
<3
LOLLL.
funny story.
my friend brooke, the non-mormon girl who i met at one of my shows at the brickhouse and who went to BYUI... one of her best friends went to BYUI and is now a member of the new england hardcore band Outbreak.
so it's true, they do exist out there and I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ONE
Post a Comment