
Used. That is what I am. Used goods.
I'm the person who does as she is told, even if it is by inferior beings.
I put other's needs in front of mine own. I don't know if this is selflessness or stupidness.
It's taking a toll on me, my health and my grades.
I live with a perfectionist who is upset over a 96 on a test and project...
I'm getting 85's in like, all my classes. If she keeps whining, I may resent her.
I will be a housewife. No, this is not resignation. I want to be the woman who helps her family. I'm a people-pleaser by nature, so I want to stay home to please my family, and to provide a good enviornment for my future children to grow up in.
1 comment:
I pray that that happens.
For both you and I.
=P
My mom makes it sound like going the easy way out.
Being a housewife is a dying art.
We'll have to perfect it, and by doing so make it lovable again.
A career would be nice, though.
But only if I can't find me a man.
And chances are we'll end up working AND being moms.
But that's okay, too. =]
Post a Comment