Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brittany's Birfdayy!

The last two days have been spectacular. =] Gabe and I talked and are at an understanding... granted he still doesn't like Nate, but, oh well. He has been super sweet.. I think I scared him by using the phrase, "We need to talk." hah. Those who know Gabe will be shocked when I state this: he has opened doors for me [plural], asks if it is okay to make racy comments around my room-mates, and he will admit that I am right about something. That last one almost NEVER happened before. Dang ego. =]

Rest assured that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious, and not let our hate get the best of us. -Set Your Goals.

I wicked miss the Eastern music scene. =[

I'm writing a paper about JT for English class. Well, not about JT so much, but about what JT taught me. It's strange how someone you don't know can make such an impression in your life. I'll think about putting it in my blog; I like posting my papers in my blog. HA.

I have to clean and go to bed. =[ Class at nine am.. American Foundations... snooooze.. then Science, which is a wicked hard class, then Math. And on top of all that I have a Math QUIZ and Gabe's hockey game to attend. HOORAY. Then studying all weekend for an American Foundations test and a Science test. UGH.

No comments: