Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't assume anything:

I'm venting.



I don't like when you judge me. This includes judging my friends. Sarai was not, nor ever will be, flirting with me. I don't like when you judge that since I am a girl I can't do ...... [insert something here.] Just because I want to be a house-wife and a mom doesn't mean that that is all I am good for.



Respect me, please. I'm nice and I'm forgiving, but don't take advantage of that. I don't talk about my exes in front of you; I don't want to hear about yours. I don't tell you how hott guys on campus are; I don't want to know who you think is attractive on campus.



Trust me. I don't feel like you trust me completely. In order for this to work, you need to trust me. I know I broke your trust once, but I promised you I wouldn't do it again. People all around me want me to break your trust. I don't do well with peer pressure, but I care enough NOT to do that to you. You think I am about to run off with some RM who wants to be married next month? I would hope that you would know me a little better than that, for real. He is my friend. The end.



The future. I want to know if this is for real. Am I for real. What do I mean to you? Am I a fling before your mission so that you can go to wherever you go and say "yeah, I had a relationship that I left. She is my best friend now. Maybe she'll get married while I am on my mission." I hope you know how much that does hurt already. You said you don't want to think about the future or make plans for the future because you don't want to hurt me? Saying THAT hurts me. You think of me as a temporary thing. Again? I want to know if I'm wasting time on you.



Bossiness. I don't deserve to be bossed around. I am my own person who can think for myself. I am my own boss. Sounds childish to say it like that, but it is childish to boss around a girl. Treat me like your girlfriend, not like some ho. I don't like how things are up to you. I am in this relationship, too. That means fifty, fifty. Sound familiar? Sometimes I will want things different than what you want... so, figure out what I want... Don't demand things from me.



I love you, so completely, and I want to work things out, for real. But, don't take advantage of who I am and how forgiving I am, because I am tired of guys taking advantage of how nice I am; taking advantage of how much of a pushover I can be. I don't want to be mean, but I want to defend myself. I want to be able to say "I am Cat, and this is who I am, how I am, and how you will treat me." You and I have a lot in common, that much is true. I love you, I love your personality, I love your talents, I love your quirks, I love your laugh, I love your smile, I love the twinkle in your eyes, I love your patience when you try to explain fallacies to me... again, I love your randomness. It's up to you now, babe. Here are the conditions, here are the questions. You know what I need and now, it's up to you.

3 comments:

Bex =] said...

Aye, Gatita.

Stand up for yourself. =]

You go, girl!
I hope you sent something like this to him. Or at least explained it a bit to him.




Btw, I would personally gladly run off with that RM. =P
But does he really think you would do that, though?
Like, you ARE/were considering other options to mixing up your love life.
Hmmmm.
I will call you to wake you up in two hours.
=]

ABOUT ME... said...

Don't be a push over Catter. And don't let this all build up inside!! Talk to him.

And I promise I'm not trying to steal you're best friend...;) She loves you too much...:)

Cat[Catastrophe] said...

FRIEND THIEF!! I'll forgive you, though, cause she is freakin' radtastical. =D