The ramblings of a confused, flabbergasted, almost twenty, not ready to grow up, girl-woman who tries to pay the bills with Monopoly money and knows nothing about anything but some things about random little things.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
180.
But someone,
They could have warned you
When things start splitting at the seams and now
The whole thing's tumbling down
Things start splitting at the seams and now
If things start splitting at the seams and now,
It's tumbling down
Hard.
Things are at an all time confusing point in my life.
I was academically suspended from school which means get out of school. Now.
I'm going home. I'm not sure where I'm going to live right now,
cause I'm kicked out of my apartment.
you know, the one I paid for?
I need to go home but can't talk to my parents about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment