The ramblings of a confused, flabbergasted, almost twenty, not ready to grow up, girl-woman who tries to pay the bills with Monopoly money and knows nothing about anything but some things about random little things.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
True
You know how people always tell others to stay true to one's self?
What if you don't really know who you are to stay true to?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i think when people say to stay true to yourself, they mean to stay true to what you stand for. i would recommend staying true to heavenly father and then the rest will come easily.
Read your Patricarchal blessing. That tells you who you truely can be. How Heavenly Father sees you and so who you are. It's what I use when I'm not quite sure who I am at the moment.
2 comments:
i think when people say to stay true to yourself, they mean to stay true to what you stand for. i would recommend staying true to heavenly father and then the rest will come easily.
Read your Patricarchal blessing. That tells you who you truely can be. How Heavenly Father sees you and so who you are. It's what I use when I'm not quite sure who I am at the moment.
Post a Comment