&&;;


You know how pictures can speak a thousand words?
These don't speak enough.
Sometimes it hurts.
It hurts to be your best friend.
Some days I completely can't stand you, then I get home and say to myself,
"gosh, I love that kid."
You never express yourself.
I take wild stabs in the dark to try to figure out what is making you so.. so..
RIDICULOUS.
We're all entitled to our ridiculous days.
Don't abuse your right.
I try to talk to you and you either brush it off with a dreaded:
"whatever",
or you just act like nothing is bothering you.
Best friends means:
no judgement
no second guessing
no hesitation
support
[even when support is futile]
comfort
trust
inside jokes
laughter
memories
no stipulations
hugging unabashedly
talking freely
not being ashamed
and so many other things.
I remember when our friendship was so pure
so raw.
When we spent hours online talking into the early hours
about nothing at all.
We were the living proof that two people could have nothing in common
except their friendship
and still get along perfectly.
But now?
I don't feel trusted.
I feel like I'm just another person to you.
I understand I'm not your top priority person.
That's fine.
I just don't want to be last.
This isn't just about today.
[which was still disrespectful],
its been building up inside of me for a while.
I knew you were going through some stressful situations,
so I didn't press the envelope.
I thought maybe when you were done stressing things would fall back in place.
[Which is why I tried to rush the falling pack in place thing]
[[but its to my understanding that didn't help at all from your POV]].
This phrase we use all the time is getting old.
I'm tired of using it,
as are others...
but:
I miss you...
And I know another who does too.
PS if this is Austin, I still love you.
PPS: funny quote I found that is relative to the subject:
"Friendship is the marriage of the soul, and this marriage is liable to divorce."
-Voltaire-

No comments:
Post a Comment