I'm not even going to bother with an intro to this new blog of mine. It won't be my last first post. I can guarantee that.
I got my new email for BYUI. Its gla08002@byui.edu
I'm pretty hyped on the idea of me going to college.. I just am not as hyped about leaving the people here. Some, yes, I can't WAIT to leave behind, however, some people I just want to put in my suitcase and take with me. Tom for instance. We finally got to hang out today for the first time in a few months. I wicked miss that guy. He is my other half. Its like we were born to be best friends. =] I don't ever want to lose that. EVERRR.
There are so many people I don't want to leave behind. If I began listing, I'd be here all night making sure I didn't miss someone. =/
So, today, Tom and I, as I said, got to hang out. First we went to Sally's to get me a better straightening iron. That was fifty dollars gone in under a few minutes. Then we got Quiznos. Freakin' delishhhhhh. Haha. He got some chicken-bacon sandwich and I got Tuscan Turkey. We both thought the opposite sandwich was appeasing, so we traded half of our sandwiches for the other. Next on the agenda we went to the Mall. Someone [Tommmm] didn't have toll money, or an EZ pass... so, Sally [his GPS that I named Sally] told us out to get there without going through the tolls. So, we went through Maine to get to Newington. I officially love shopping with Tom. At first he was like, mellow in the background while I tried to find a shirt, but then he helped me figure out what shirt I wanted to buy at American Eagle, my new obsession. Then, he insisted upon carrying my bag. Long ago, in like, July, we planned on going to the Mall, but our plans were canceled. Back in July he told me he would carry all my bags like a real gentleman should, and he remembered how he told me that LAST JULY and obliged. I thought I was the only psycho person out there who remembered little trivial things that people say. I have a memory for the oddest of things, but never my work, or due dates... selective memory.
Needless to say, I had a great night, and I know he did too. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment