Ughhh Music Theory class. MUST you require me to memorize vocabulary that is extremely confusing? Classes from home has its advantages such as, I don't have to be surrounded by the academic environment which can be really stressful and distracting. However, since I'm not surrounded by people who are focused on schoolwork... I completely forget that it exists.
So, there are some concerns about my major... like, if I did geology, I have to take calculus and physics and chemistry... which frightens me more than a bunch of narrow minded English majors. Annnnnd, aside from geology, BYUI doesn't really have anything else I'd be interested in. Maybe I could do photography, but where would I go with that? IF I were to do photography, I would want to take journalism and geology with it. With that I could write articles and take my own photos for like, National Geographic (or something akin to it.) Really, no matter what I major in, there are going to be classes I will NOT like.
No comments:
Post a Comment