Thursday, December 18, 2008

Monty Pythonnn!

So, let me just say, I'm going to freakin' miss Bex [thesex] like, you have NO idea. She is the voice in the back of my head; my voice of reason.. and it's pretty flippin' weird sometimes. Like, I'll ask questions that aren't mine just because I know she has that question... yep. Strange. She's mah soul sistah.


HPIM0731.jpg picture by UFO_undercharge


Haha, went shopping with Ashlee todayyy.
I feel so bad for that girl. She seriously gets scarred for life every time she is around Becca and I. Becca and I... we have no conversation boundaries... and Ashlee.... she hears all that Bex and I talk about. HAHA. Probably way more than she ever wanted to know. So, Ashleeee, this is our apology. :P






And again,
NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT!







1 comment:

ABOUT ME... said...

I have to admit giving a guy advice about the girl jeans he was wearing, being asked to comment on his butt was a new one for me..:) But I love hanging out w/ the two of you! And Gabe was a pretty good bonus too...:)