Thursday, May 29, 2008

Love. <3



Love. <3

My love is like my music.
When I know I like a song, I can't get enough of it.
I sing it all the time, whenever inspired, or whenever I can't get it out of my head.
Some songs fade away.
Some songs I forget.
Some songs stay with me, engraved in my heart and soul forever.
Sometimes, when you think you find a song that suits you perfectly,
you find out you are so so terribly wrong.
There is one song that is a part of every fiber of your existence.
You can't get it out of your soul, your heart, your being.
Your one song.





Love. <3

Being on stage, you aren't you.
You can't be embarrassed;
that isn't you.
You are another person.
You don't speak, your character does.
You get to be someone else for a couple of hours.
Leave yourself behind and get wrapped up in someone else's problems.
You get to play faux emotions.
Emotions you've never experienced first hand are played out.
You experience fake life on a stage,
because you aren't you anymore.
<3

No comments: