Sunday, April 6, 2008

Words are the means to meaning

Every word in life is for your personal interpretation. Thats why words are so dangerous. Words express your point of view, but you must be certain that your point of view is expressed clearly and concisely or else your point of view is turned into someone else's point of view. When your view is turned to someone else's view, your view is obliterated; it is now someone else's view, but they can accuse you of their view of your view. Follow me? Probably not. I'm not expressing my view very well.

Its like the Bible. EVERYONE sees the Bible differently. No one person sees the Bible in the same light. Its personal interpretation. Mayhap God wants us to see Him as we will, because He is all.

Making sense now?

Every word has hundreds of meanings, especially when paired with several other words. Phrases all have different weights, different emotions, and different meanings to every person. When I say that I miss someone, maybe I mean to say "I miss your company" or "I miss who you were" or even "I miss who I used to be around you" or any other amount of things. Only you can really know what you mean until you use thousands of words to get your point across to someone else.

Words are sacred.

1 comment:

explosión said...

I don't even know how often you look at this anymore. We need to talk. Like, you and me, face to face. Nobody else. According to you, we're over. I guess we just need to finalize it. I know I'll miss you, and I will ALWAYS be here for you. do not forget that.

I still love you.

-Tom